1/22/23. © Frugal Hotspot
The Cheers Redding Fabric Power Reclining Sectional from Costco is a massive piece of furniture, great for a very large living room, family room, or game room. Sit back, relax, and unwind with the press of a button, as your power recliner gently reclines. The 3 reclining seats also have power headrests so you can customize your comfort. The 2 outside recliners have a USB charging port, while the middle storage console has 2 USB charging ports and 2 stainless steel cup holders.
The Cheers Redding Fabric Power Reclining Sectional is covered with a soft, smooth gray fabric with subtle undertones of white and black patterns, giving it an interesting look the closer you get to it. The color will vary a bit, depending on your home lighting or natural light in the room. The sectional is trimmed with a jumbo welt in slate black to add an interesting detail and form.
The Cheers Redding Fabric Power Reclining Sectional with Power Headrest is available at select Costco locations for the new lower price of $2,499.99, while supplies last. Prices and inventory may vary by location and prices may change at any time without notice. To see if your local Costco carries this item, give them a call and ask about Item #1635463.
- (3) Power recliners with power headrests
- Storage console with (2) USB ports
- Additional (2) USB ports (1 on each end of the sectional)
- Sinuous spring suspension
- Stainless steel cupholder
- Indoor use only
- Assembly required
- [Accessories NOT included]
- Overall Dimensions: 119″ L x 132″ W x 40” H
- Overall Weight: 511 lbs
- Recliner Load Capacity: 350 lbs
- Wall Space needed to fully recline: approximately 5″
- Recliner Length when fully reclined: 66″ long
- Seat Cushions Specs: 22″ deep and 22″ off the ground
- Backrest Height: 23″
- Armrests: 12″ wide and 26″ off the ground
- USB Ports: 4 total
- Avoid placing furniture near heating sources or in direct sunlight, which may cause fabric to fade.
- Vacuum using a soft brush attachment.
- Keep sharp objects, ink, fluids, chemicals, and body oils away from upholstery to avoid stains and damage.
- Spot clean when needed with a water-based upholstery shampoo or upholstery foam cleaner. Test in an inconspicuous spot first. Do NOT over-saturate.
- Do NOT clean with solvents or bleach.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean cloth or sponge and allow it to air dry (do NOT use a hair dryer).
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.
California P65: This product can expose you to wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.