2/6/23. © Frugal Hotspot
The Leisure Line Classic Adirondack Chair from Costco is made with recycled plastic that has the look of natural wood, but won’t splinter, rot, or peel. This durable recycled plastic is made mostly from recycled milk jugs and laundry detergent bottles and has the Tangent Certified Seal. Plus, this low maintenance patio furniture is so easy to clean with a little soap and water rinse.
The Leisure Line Adirondack Chair has classic style with a modern touch. It’s low to the ground with a curved back, contoured seat, and extra wide flat armrests. Since it’s UV resistant, the lounge chair will maintain its vibrant color and look good on your front porch, set around a fire pit, poolside, lakeside, or on your back patio.
The Leisure Line Classic Adirondack Chair by Tangent is available at select Costco locations for $139.99 each, while supplies last. Prices and inventory may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. To see if your local Costco carries this item, give them a call and ask about Item #1900693. Other color options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.
Adirondack Chair Features
- Weather-resistant outdoor furniture
- Made with Tangent Sustainable Recycled Plastic Lumber
- Designed to look like wooden Adirondack chairs but is made from HDPE (high density polyethylene) recycled plastic
- Easy care instructions – wash with soap and water
- Minimal assembly required
- Made in the USA
- Color selection may vary by location: My local Costco had gray, but it’s also offered in white, red, blue, or black at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.