Keep your produce contained with the Gourmet Basics by Mikasa 2-Tier Fruit Basket from Costco. This versatile 2-tier stand can be used with the 2 baskets to store veggies, fruits, snacks, or even personal care products. You can also remove the top basket and use the hook to hold bananas.
The Gourmet Basics 2-Tier Fruit Basket is constructed from iron in a black finish for durability and beauty. The open-wire construction allows air to circulate so your fruit has the opportunity to ripen. When placing items in the top basket, you’ll want to place items carefully to keep the basket balanced.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Mikasa Gourmet Basics Cherie 2-Tier Fruit Basket is on sale at select Costco locations for $15.99, now through February 19, 2023. That is $4 off Costco’s regular price of $19.99. While supplies last. Prices, inventory, and sale dates may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. To see if your local Costco carries this item, give them a call and ask about Item #1579933.
2-Tier Iron Basket Features
- Space-saving 2-tier storage to save counter space
- Removable baskets can be used with the stand or separately
- Built-in banana hook holds bananas or can hold the smaller basket
- Crafted from iron in a black finish
- Mfg: Lifetime Brands
- Made in India
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- [Food and accessories NOT included]
- Assembled Dimensions: 12″ x 12″ x 16.3″ H
- Large Basket Dimensions: 12″ x 12″ x 4.3″ H
- Small Basket Dimensions: 10″ x 10″ x 3.2″ H
- Stand Dimensions: 9″ x 9″ x 16.3″ H
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco. Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.