4/30/23. © Frugal Hotspot
The Master Gardner Pro Landscape Fabric from Costco can be used to control weeds in permanent landscapes, without the use of chemical sprays. It allows water, air, and nutrients to pass through to the soil, while conserving moisture and reducing evaporation.
The Master Gardner Pro Landscape Fabric is ideal under walkways or rubber mulch, to prevent it from sinking into the soil. But, it may not be good for vegetable and fruit gardens that benefit from earthworms aerating the soil. And the landscape cloth may also prevent natural plant reseeding.
The Master Gardner Pro Landscape Fabric 880 sq ft is available at select Costco locations for $35.79, while supplies last. Prices and inventory may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. To see if your local Costco carries this item, give them a call and ask about Item #9339.
- Heavy duty weed fabric
- Professional grade
- Home or commercial use
- Fabric pins included
- 880 Sq ft
- Dimensions: 46.5 in. x 227.5 ft.
- Made in the USA
- Remove weeds and grass
- Install shiny side down
- Unroll fabric, overlaying the sections by 2″ to 3″
- For new plantings, cut an “X” mark into the fabric for placement
- For existing plants that are taller than 3 feet, cut a hole to fit the plant
- Anchor edges and seams with fabric pins
- Cover with mulch, pine nuggets or decorative stones to prevent degradation from UV rays of the sun
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or business or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.