7/25/23. © Frugal Hotspot
This week has been pretty busy so I made it easy on myself and bought the Kirkland Signature Yakisoba Stirfry with Seasoned Chicken from Costco. I wanted to have a super quick and easy meal on hand in the fridge, so I thought we could give this a try.
The Yakisoba Stirfry is a heat and serve meal from Costco’s deli department. From heating up a pan to quickly sautéing the veggies, then adding the pre-cooked chicken thighs and finally the sauce and noodles, it only took about 7 minutes to cook. And I was pleasantly surprised that it actually tasted pretty good…a little bit salty for my taste, but still pretty delicious for a grocery store deli meal.
The Kirkland Signature Yakisoba Stirfry with Seasoned Chicken is available at select Costco locations for $5.99 per lb, while supplies last. Packages may average around 3.5 pounds. Prices and inventory may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. To see if your local Costco carries this item, give them a call and ask about Item #81505. Prices may also be higher if using Costco same-day delivery.
Fully Cooked Yakisoba Style Seasoned Chicken [Boneless chicken thighs, water, soybean oil, salt, sugar, natural flavors, vinegar, chicken fat, chicken broth, rice starch, yeast extract, maltodextrin, spices, red bell peppers, soy sauce (wheat, soybeans, salt, bacteria and yeast cultures), caramel color]
Asian Style Noodles [Water, wheat flour, soybean oil, wheat gluten, salt, potassium carbonate, sodium carbonate, riboflavin (for color)]
Yakisoba Sauce [Soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt), water, sugar, ketchup (water, tomato paste, sugar, salt, vinegar, onion powder, natural flavors), modified corn starch, wine, spices, sesame seeds, caramel color, ginger, garlic, onion flakes, citric acid]
Vegetables [Broccoli, red onion, celery, carrots, snap peas, red and yellow bell peppers]
Potential Allergens: Wheat, Soy, Sesame
Made in a facility that processes wheat, soy, peanuts, egg, treenuts, milk, fish, shellfish, crustacean, and sesame seed.
*Ingredients listed are from the package that I purchased. Ingredients may change at any time without notice so if you have allergies, please check the ingredient list on the bag every time you buy it.
Cooking / Heating Instructions
1. Heat a large sauté pan to medium high and add 2 oz of oil.
2. Add the veggies and cook for about 2 minutes.
3. Add the chicken and cook for about 2 minutes.
4. Add the sauce and noodles and cook for 1 minute or longer, until the internal temperature reaches 165˚F as read by a thermometer.
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.
- About 8 Servings per container
- Serving size: 1/8th Tray (7 oz / 198g)
- AMOUNT PER SERVING
- Calories: 240
- Total Fat: 5g (6% of Daily Value)
- Sat Fat: 1.5g (8% of DV)
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 35 mg (12% of DV)
- Sodium: 1270mg (55% of DV)
- Total Carbohydrate: 30g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Total Sugars: 8g
- Includes 6g Added Sugars (12% of DV)
- Protein: 18g
- Vit D: 0mcg (0% of DV)
- Calcium: 27mg (2% of DV)
- Iron: 1mg (6% of DV)
- Potassium: 220mg (4% of DV)
- The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 Calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or business or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.