This is from the Costco SEPTEMBER 2017 Coupon Book (8/31/17 – 9/24/17).
According to the manufacturer, this sewing machine is built to handle everything from lightweight silks to up to six layers of denim. It features a durable metal frame, a metal needle plate for smoother fabric feeding, heavy duty needles for thicker fabrics, and a metal finger guard.
Costco has the Brother Strong & Tough Sewing Machine ST531HD on sale for $139.99 (after manufacturer’s instant rebate), now through September 24, 2017. That is $50 off Costco’s regular price of $189.99. While supplies last.
• Heavy duty needles included, with #11, #14 and #16 needles
• Metal finger guard included to help prevent fingers from accidentally touching the needle
• 53 unique built-in stitches, including blind hem, overcasting, zigzag and decorative stitches
• Auto-size 1-step buttonholer automatically sizes the buttonhole to fit your button
• Free arm for sewing cuffs and sleeves
• Stitches per Minute: 800
• Buttonholes: 1 auto-size buttonhole
• Bobbin Type: 7/16” (11.5mm) deep
• 25-Year limited parts warranty
• Made in Vietnam
6 Presser feet: Buttonhole foot, Button sewing foot, Spring action zigzag foot, Zipper foot, Nonstick foot, Blind stitch foot
3-piece needle set (#11, #14, #16)
Metal finger guard
Foot controller pedal
Soft machine dust cover
Bilingual English/Spanish operation manual
Extra spool pin
2 Spool caps
Dimensions: 18.9 x 10.2 x 14.9
Weight: 18.3 lbs.
Manufacturer Contact Info:
Brother International Corporation
Products from Amazon.com
Item #1139168. This product was spotted at the Covington, WA location. Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices & sales dates may change at any time without notice. Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product.
This is just a posting of a deal and not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for supporting my blog!