This beautiful cutlery set comes with 5 knives, 1 carving fork, and a knife bag (plus 5 bonus knife sheaths). Select Costco locations have the Cangshan BBQ Knife Set 7-Piece on sale for $79.99 (after instant savings), now through June 5, 2020. That is $20 off Costco’s regular price of $99.99. Item #1327389. Costco has it available online for the same price. While supplies last.
Price, participation, inventory and sales dates may vary by location. This product was spotted at the Covington, Washington Costco but may not be available at all Costco locations. Limited to stock on hand.
• Every knife from Cangshan is handcrafted and hand sharpened
• Forged and handcrafted full tang knives
• High Alloy German steel with a 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
• Every blade goes through a meticulous six stage ULTRA6 heat treatment for durability and edge retention
• Sharp Asian style 16-degree edge
• Balanced and comfortable handles
• NSF Certified
(1) 3.5″ Paring Knife
(1) 6″ Carving Fork
(1) 6″ Boning Knife
(1) 7″ Nakiri Knife (Cleaver)
(1) 10″ Butcher’s Knife
(1) 11″ Slicing Knife
(1) Cut Resistant Knife Bag
(5) Bonus Plastic Knife Sheaths
Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices & sales dates may change at any time without notice. Some products have purchase limits. Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product. Description of product is garnered from product packaging. This is not a product review.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for visiting my blog!