This Cangshan BBQ Knife Set from Costco comes with 5 knives, 1 carving fork, and a knife bag (plus 5 bonus knife sheaths).
Select Costco locations have the Cangshan BBQ Knife Set 7-Piece on sale for $79.99 (after instant savings), now through August 5, 2021. That is $20 off Costco’s regular price of $99.99. Item #1327389. While supplies last.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may be not available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Cangshan Knife Set Features:
- Every knife from Cangshan is handcrafted and hand sharpened
- Forged and handcrafted full tang knives
- High Alloy German steel with a 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- Every blade goes through a meticulous six stage ULTRA6 heat treatment for durability and edge retention
- Sharp Asian style 16-degree edge
- Balanced and comfortable handles
- NSF Certified
- 3.5″ Paring Knife
- 6″ Carving Fork
- 6″ Boning Knife
- 7″ Nakiri Knife (Cleaver)
- 10″ Butcher’s Knife
- 11″ Slicing Knife
- Cut Resistant Knife Bag
- Bonus Plastic Knife Sheaths (5)
I love shopping at Costco but they do have their limitations. So, this product might not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco or there may be purchasing limits. Plus, prices and sales dates may change at any time without notice. I try my best to take a decent photo of the product but images may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and the shading. The description of the product is from product packaging, Costco’s website, or the manufacturer’s website.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for visiting my blog!