Airfry up to 3-pounds of wings, toast 6 slices of bread, roast a whole 4-pound chicken or bake a 12″ pizza! Select Costco locations have the Cuisinart Digital AirFryer Toaster Oven on sale for $159.99 (after instant savings), now through October 25, 2020. That is $40 off Costco’s regular price of $199.99. While supplies last. Item #1473236. Model #CTOA-130PC1.
This product was spotted at the Covington, Washington Costco but may be not available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. Limited to stock on hand. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
• Cooks with hot air, not oil.
• Delivers 1800 watts of high-velocity high-heat airflow.
• Convenient AirFry presets cook chicken nuggets, wings, fries, veggies and snacks.
• Precise temperature, time and convection settings.
• Temperature Range from 80˚F to 450˚F.
• Large 0.6 cu ft (17L) capacity with interior light.
• Dishwasher-safe fry basket and baking pan, along with nonstick interior make cleanup easy.
What it does:
• Keep Warm
• Dual Cook
16.75″ L x 15.6″ W x 14.0″ H
Cuisinart Customer Service:
Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices and sales dates may change at any time without notice. Some products have purchase limits. Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color. Description of product is garnered from product packaging. This is not a product review.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for visiting my blog!