The Carmel 2’x7′ Indoor / Outdoor Runner from Costco comes in beautifully vibrant colors and have the look of a plush indoor rug that can also be used outdoors. And it’s not like your typical outdoor rug that has a low pile and feels rough on your feet. These rugs have a thick pile from specially engineered yarns that have a softness, yet are still durable.
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color.
The Carmel Runners are crafted from fibers that are dyed with UV protection so they maintain their gorgeous colors. These all-weather rugs are also resistant to stains, mold and mildew and can be cleaned with mild soap and water and a rinse from the garden hose. These contemporary rugs look great outdoors on porches, sunrooms, decks, patios, and pool side. And they also add a luxurious touch inside the home in the kitchen, hallway, laundry room, or bathroom.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Carmel 2’x7′ Indoor / Outdoor Runner is on sale at select Costco locations for $15.99, now through January 23, 2022. That is $4 off Costco’s regular price of $19.99. Item #1559300. While supplies last.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may be not available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
- Rated up to 5,000 hours of UV protection from the sun’s rays
- Resists fading, stains, mildew and mold
- Pile height is approximately 0.43″ (11mm)
- Machine woven on power looms
- Material: 50% Polyester and 50% Polypropylene Fiber
- Made in Turkey.
- Color selection may vary by location.
- Use a non-skid rug pad indoors (NOT included)
- Give it a shake to remove loose dirt
- Do NOT power-wash
- Wash it clean with a garden hose
- Do NOT use harsh chemicals
- Use mild soap and water.
- Rinse thoroughly with the garden hose
- Allow to air dry