One of the best features of this comfortable sectional is the CloudZero reclining mechanism that elevates knees and feet 4″ higher than typical recliners, creating a floating sensation and reducing back stress. This leather sectional includes 3 power recliners with power headrests and inside the storage console are 2 power outlets and 2 USB ports. Plus, there are another 2 USB ports – 1 on each of the 2 armed recliners. The materials are a top-grain protected leather that is stain resistant and easy to clean, and a vinyl match on the sides and back. This modular seating group can be customized to suit your room with armless pieces that can be moved to either side, lengthening or shortening either side of the sectional. You’ll want to set this up about 5.9″ from the wall to utilize the full recline.
Select Costco locations have the Lauretta Leather Power Reclining Sectional with Power Headrest by Gilman Creek in stores for a very limited time. It’s priced at $2,199.99. It’s also available at costco.com for $2,499.99 (delivery included), while supplies last. Item #1404948.
This product was spotted at the Federal Way, Washington Costco but may be not available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. Limited to stock on hand. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
• 3 CloudZero reclining mechanisms elevates knees and feet 4″ higher than typical recliners, creating a floating sensation and reducing back stress for ultimate comfort.
• This modular seating group can be customized to suit your space and makes for a striking piece of furniture.
• Armless pieces can be moved to either side, lengthening or shortening either side of the sectional.
• The two-toned charcoal black colored leather has a hint of brown.
• The protected leather is stain resistant and easy to clean.
• Top-grain leather material has vinyl match on sides and back.
• S-shaped sinuous springs.
• Foam seat cushion.
• 3 Power recliners with power headrests.
• 2 Power outlets and 4 USB ports.
• Storage console with hidden cupholders
• Leggett & Platt reclining mechanism
• Assembly required.
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color.
• Overal Dimensions: 131.1″ L x 117.7″ W x 40.5″ H
• Weight: 505 lbs
• Clearance needed from the wall for recline: 5.9″
• Length of power cable: 98″
• Left Arm Power Recliner: 40.16″ L x 40.55″ W x 40.55″ H
• Storage Console: 13.39″ L x 39.37″ W x 40.55″ H
• Power Armless Recliner: 30.31″ L x 40.55″ W x 40.55″ H
• Corner Wedge: 67.32″ L x 43.31″ W x 40.55″ H
• Armless Chair: 30.31″ L x 40.55″ W x 40.55″ H
• Right Arm Power Recliner: 40.16″ L x 40.55″ W x 40.55″ H
• Arm height: 25.5″
• Seat height: 21.2″
• Interior length of the seat – Corner Wedge: 43.3″
• Interior width of the seat – Left/Right Arm Power Recliner: 29.9″
• Interior width of the seat – Armless Chair/ Power Armless Recliner: 30.3″
• Interior width of the seat – Storage Console: 13.3″ Interior width of the seat: Corner Wedge: 14.5″
• Interior depth of the seat – Left/Right Arm Power Recliner: 22″
• Interior depth of the seat – Armless Chair/ Power Armless Recliner: 22″
• Interior depth of the seat – Storage Console: 23.2″
• Interior depth of the seat – Corner Wedge: 24.8″
Price and participation may vary so it may not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco. Prices and sales dates may change at any time without notice. Some products have purchase limits. Description of product is garnered from product packaging.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for visiting my blog!