The Prepworks ProKeeper Fresh Produce Keeper at Costco is designed to keep produce fresh up to two times longer. There is a printed storage guide on the lid to let you know the optimal way to store your fruits and veggies, like if you need to open or close the stay fresh vent and if you need to add a little water to the base. And it’s chemical free so no replacement cartridges are needed.
Select Costco locations have the Prepworks ProKeeper Fresh Produce Keeper 3-Piece Set by Progressive in stores for a very limited time. It’s priced at $19.99. Item #1477145. While supplies last, of course.
This may be not available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Produce Keeper Features:
- BPA-free food storage container
- Stackable to keep the fridge looking organized
- Printed storage guide on lid
- Silicone seal on the lid provides secure fit
- Dishwasher safe
- Do NOT microwave
Air Flow Vents:
- Flow-through Stay-Fresh vent system and reservoir base allow users to customize for maximum freshness.
- Open or close the Air flow vent to keep fruits and vegetables fresh longer.
Grooved Colander Base:
- Grooved colander base promotes air flow and drains excess water.
- Add 1 to 2 Tbsp of water to base for specified produce for optimal freshness.
- Remove bottom cover to use as a colander so you can rinse and store produce in one container.
Produce Keeper Set Includes:
(2) Medium 2.9 Quart (10.98” x 7.08” x 3.58” H)
(1) Large 5.6 Quart (10.98” x 7.08” x 5.98” H)
It probably goes without saying, but food is not included.
This product might not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco or there may be purchasing limits. Plus, prices and sales dates may change at any time without notice. I try my best to take a decent photo of the product but images may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and the shading.