The Husqvarna 3200 PSI Gas Powered Pressure Washer from Costco is powered by a Briggs & Stratton CR950 Series OHV Engine with an engine displacement of 208cc, which gives you 3200 PSI of cleaning power!
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Husqvarna 3200 PSI Pressure Washer is on sale at select Costco locations for $299.99, now through September 25, 2022. That is $80 off Costco’s regular price of $379.99. Item #1600438. While supplies last.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may not be available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Pressure Washer Features
- Briggs & Stratton CR950 208cc Engine
- 30 ft High pressure hose
- 3200 MAX PSI / 2.5 MAX GPM\
- On-board 1/2 gallon detergent tank (detergent NOT included)
- Fold down handle for easy storage and maintenance
- 7-in-1 Multi tip nozzle – 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, fan spray with soap, second story/extended reach jet, and second story/extended reach with soap.
- Turbo nozzle – cleans up to 40% faster than a standard spray tip
- Bottle of engine oil is included
- Dimensions – 19.7 in. x 24 in. x 23.6 in.
- Flow Rate (GPM) – 2.5 Gal/min
- Power Source – Gas
- Weight – 65 lbs
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.