The Ninja Foodi Pro 6.5-Qt Pressure Cooker from Costco has a special feature called the TenderCrisper, which gives a crispy finish to pressure cooked meals. The large capacity 6.5-quart pot fits up to a 5-lb chicken or a 6-lb roast, which is great for easy family-sized cooking. Plus, the glass lid is perfect for slow cooking, sautéing, and more. With the Ninja Foodi you get the best of pressure cooking and air frying, all in one pot.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates:
The Ninja Foodi Pro 6.5-Quart Pressure Cooker is on sale at select Costco locations for $119.99, now through February 13, 2022. That is $30 off Costco’s regular price of $149.99. Item #4297950. While supplies last, of course. Model #FD305CO.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may be not available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
- OXO SoftWorks Non-Stick Skillet Set – Costco Sale!
- Sea & Sand 7-Wick Candle at Costco!
- Medley 3-Pc Oven to Table Set at Costco!
- Holiday Lantern Globe w/Lights at Costco!
- Pendleton Sherpa Fleece Blankets at Costco!
Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker Features
- Pressure Cooker – Cook up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods.
- Air Fryer – Air fry to make fried food with up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods.
- TenderCrisper – Pressure cook to lock in juices, then finish with a crisp to create TenderCrisp meals.
- 11-in-1 Programmable Cooking Settings – pressure cook, steam, slow cook, make yogurt, sous vide, air fry crisp, bake/roast, sear/sauté, broil, dehydrate, and keep foods warm inside the pot.
- Nonstick and Dishwasher Safe – 6.5-Qt Ceramic-coated pot and 4.6-qt Cook & Crisp Plate
- Nesting Broil Rack – use it to steam, broil, and add an additional layer of cooking capacity
- Glass Lid – use it for stovetop functions like slow cook and sauté.
- Frozen to Crispy – In as little as 20 minutes, pressure cook most frozen meats to quickly defrost and cook them at the same time. Then drop the crisping lid to give your meal a crispy finish.
- Precision Cook Control – manages the bottom heating element to precisely cook food.
What’s Included in the Costco Ninja Foodi package
- 1460-Watt Foodi Pressure Cooker
- Family-Sized Cooking Pot
- Cook & Crisp Plate
- Pressure Lid
- Glass Lid
- Nesting Broil Rack
- 45+ Recipe Book
Ninja Foodi Specs
- Dimensions – 14.25″ L x 16.75″ W x 13.15″ H
- Weight – 22.05 lbs
- 1460-Watts, 120-Volts, 60-Hertz
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price. While supplies last.