Keep your lunch warm in the High Sierra Insulated Food Jar from Costco. This is good to have on hand when you don’t have access to a microwave and you want to eat a hot meal. It’s great for when you’re camping or at school, or working at the construction site. It’s made with double walled stainless steel with vacuum insulation. Besides keeping hot food hot, it can also keep cold food cold.
The High Sierra Insulated Food Jar has a soft-touch rubber coating that is also slip resistant and adds a nice pop of color. Each food jar holds up to 24-ounces of food and has a tight seal to prevent leaks. No need for disposable eating utensils, since the jar has an integrated folding stainless steel spork.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The High Sierra Insulated Food Jar 2-Pack is on sale at select Costco locations for $16.99, now through October 23, 2022. That is $5 off Costco’s regular price of $21.99. While supplies last. Prices, inventory, and sale dates may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. To see if your local Costco carries this item, give them a call and ask about item #1617416.
- Includes (2) Food jars and (2) Integrated folding sporks
- Double walled stainless steel
- Exterior is cool to the touch
- Steam release button in screw tight lid
- Wide mouth opening
- Lid can also be used as a bowl
- Dishwasher safe (top rack) but hand wash is recommended
- Capacity: 24 oz each (710 ml)
- Temperature Retention: Up to 12-hours hot
- Temperature Retention: Up to 24-hours cold
- BPA Free
- Color Selection: green and orange OR white and blue (subject to availability)