The Cuisinart Custom Select 4-Slice Toaster from Costco makes toasting easy with programmed settings and buttons for bread, bagel, waffle, pastry and English muffin. It has 4 wide self-adjusting toast slots, defrost, single slice technology, high-lift carriage for easy removal, and crumb trays. Plus, it looks great with classic and sleek stainless steel styling!
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates:
Select Costco locations have the Cuisinart Custom Select 4-Slice Toaster on sale for $39.99, now through October 3, 2021. That is $10 off Costco’s regular price of $49.99. Item #4440772. Model RBT-1350PC. It may also be available at costco.com for a higher, delivered price. While supplies last, of course.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may be not available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Cuisinart Toaster features
- Toast Options on dual control panel with programmed settings for Bread, Bagel, Waffle, Pastry and English Muffin
- Simple dial for 7 toast shade settings
- Single Slice button adjusts heat to ensure both sides of a single slice are evenly toasted
- Self-adjusting 4 wide toast slots to accommodate thin and thick food
- Custom defrost to thaw frozen items before toasting
- High-lift carriage for easy removal
- Crumb tray slides out for quick and easy cleanup
- Stainless steel styling
- Dimensions – 11.42″ W x 11″ L x 7.87″ H
- Weight – 6.13 Lbs.