The Rock Plus Multi Pan from Costco has an interesting nonstick surface the manufacturer calls Rock.Tec surface enhancement. This ultra-durable rock-like finish has really good release performance and scratch resistance. Make your favorite breakfast, lunch or dinner recipes such as pancakes, eggs, grilled cheese sandwiches, flat breads, tortillas, naans, chapatis, quesadillas and more. This 10-inch pan has an extra thick aluminum base for even heat distribution and a shallow rim making it easier to flip eggs and pancakes.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Rock Plus Multi Pan is on sale at select Costco locations for $11.99, now through November 22, 2021. That is $3 off Costco’s regular price of $14.99. Item #1372259. While supplies last.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may be not available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
- Kitteridge Tall Chest at Costco!
- T3 StylePlus 1″ Flat Iron – Costco Sale!
- T3 Featherweight StylePlus Pro Hair Dryer – Costco Sale!
- Craft + Main Westbury Accent Console at Costco!
- Shark HyperAIR Hair Dryer at Costco!
The Rock Pan Features
- Safe for use on all cooktops – gas, electric, ceramic, halogen, and even induction
- Exclusive Rock.Tec surface enhancement for release performance
- Riveted stainless steel long handle for a comfortable & secure grip
- Nylon, wood, silicone or coated preferred (but safe for all utensils)
- Extra thick aluminum base for even heat distribution
- 10-inch (25 cm) in diameter with low rim
- PFOA free non-stick coating
- Oven safe up to 450°F
- Cookware is dishwasher safe
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other kitchen pots and pans may be available at costco.com for a delivered price. While supplies last.