The Trudeau ProChef Pepper Mill and Salt Mill is back at Costco! This beautiful set is made from thick, sturdy glass, to keep the salt and pepper fresh, and is topped with 18/8 stainless-steel and an acacia lid to add a modern touch. They each have an adjustable course function so you can switch from fine to coarse grind with just a few twists. These mills include a corrosion-resistant, mess-free ceramic grinder on the top of the Salt Mill, and a carbon steel grinder on top of the Pepper Mill.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Trudeau ProChef Pepper Mill and Salt Mill is on sale at select Costco locations for $11.99, now through November 24, 2021. That is $3 off Costco’s regular price of $14.99. Item #1557691. Model 05321400CU. While supplies last.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may be not available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
- Costco Unadvertised Sales for DECEMBER 2022
- BirdRock Emergency Utility Shovel – Costco Sale!
- Cyber Monday Deals at Costco.com!
- Sondors Smart Step Electric Bike – Costco Sale!
- Fender FA-125 Black Acoustic Guitar – Costco Sale!
Pepper Mill and Salt Mill Features
- 18/8 Stainless steel head
- Clear glass body with large filling capacity
- Grinder on top for less of a mess
- Natural Acacia wood cap lids will vary in color and texture
- Adjustable stay-sharp carbon steel grinder for black pepper mill
- Adjustable rust-proof ceramic grinder for salt mill
- Refill less frequently due to the extra-large capacity
- Made and filled in China (pepper imported from Vietnam; salt from China)
- (1) Pepper Mill with Stainless-Steel Head and Acacia Cap Filled with 200g of Peppercorns
- (1) Salt Mill with Stainless-Steel Head and Acacia Cap Filled with 420g of Sea Salt Crystals
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.