Get ready for some homemade ice cream with the Ninja CREAMi Ice Cream Maker from Costco. This is not your typical ice cream machine. First, you prep your base. You can use the included recipe booklet for some ideas. Next, you freeze the base in these cute pint containers with colorful lids. Those containers are included, by the way. Then the next day, you process it in the Ninja CREAMi. For softer creamier texture, you can select the ‘Re-spin’ button afterwards. So in 24-hours, with the touch of a button, frozen solid bases get transformed into ice cream, smoothie bowls, sorbet, gelato, milkshakes, and more!
With the Ninja CREAMi, you have total control of your ingredients whether your diet is low sugar, keto, dairy-free, vegan or totally indulge for a special frozen treat. There are 7 preset buttons that combine the right speed, pressure, and time to completely blend through the frozen pint. The Creamerizer paddle system shaves and churns ice particles into a creamy dessert in just minutes.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Ninja CREAMi Ice Cream Maker is on sale at select Costco locations for $99.99, now through December 24, 2022. That is $50 off Costco’s new lower regular price of $149.99. While supplies last. Prices, inventory, and sale dates may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. To see if your local Costco carries this item, give them a call and ask about item #2603480.
Friendly Reminder: Costco will close early at 5pm on Christmas Eve (December 24, 2022).
Ninja CREAMi Ice Cream Maker Features
- (3) CREAMi Pints with storage lids are included
- (7) Preset Buttons: Ice Cream, sorbet, gelato, milkshake, smoothie bowl, lite ice cream, and mix-in.
- 3 Step Process: Prepare your base in the pint, freeze it for 24 hours, and process it with the Ninja CREAMi
- Customize with mix-ins: Nuts, fruit, chocolate, or candy
- Top-rack dishwasher safe: Pint containers, pint lids, and paddle
- Ninja CREAMi Ice Cream Machine
- Creamerizer Paddle
- (3) 16oz. CREAMi Pints with storage lids
- Outer bowl and lid to house pint while processing
- Recipe book with 30 recipes
- Dimensions: 6.52″ L x 12.07″ W x 15.95″ H
- Weight of kitchen appliance: 13 lbs
- Motor Base with Dual-Drive Motors
- 800-Watt, 1800-RPM
- Material: Plastic
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.