Bellevue Luxury Candles from Costco are premium soy wax blend candles with curated fragrances crafted from blends of pure essential oils. The beautiful two-tone ceramic artisan containers are composed of a white glaze along with a contrasting matte natural sand on the base. Fragrances included are Seaside Moss, Sun Palm & Fern, and Pomelo & Papaya.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may be not available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
- Key Lime Pie at Costco!
- Pfaltzgraff Joanne Dinnerware Set at Costco!
- Toto Washlet Elongated Bidet Seat at Costco!
- OXO SoftWorks 9-Pc POP Container Set – Costco Sale!
- Costco Online-Only Hot Buys Sale! JUNE 2022
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color.
Scented Candles Features
- Soy blend wax
- Luxury fragrances with pure essential oils
- Artisan two-tone ceramic container
- 2-Wick lead-free cotton
- Dimensions: 6.5” x 19.2”x 5.2”
- Volume: 14 oz
- Seaside Moss fragranced candle
- Sun Palm & Fern fragranced candle
- Pomelo & Papaya fragranced candle
Candle Burning Tips
Trim candle wick to 1/4″ (6 mm) prior to lighting and before every additional use. The first burn is most important, and should be just under 4 hours, enabling the top layer of wax to liquify to the edge of the glass. This prevents “memory rings” and “tunneling”, ensuring full consumption of the wax through the life of the candle.
- To prevent fire, burn candle within sight.
- Never burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Keep out of drafts.
- Place candle on stable heat-resistant surface.
- Remove all packaging material before lighting.
- Keep wick trimmings, matches, and other debris clear from wax pool.
- Never burn more than 4 hours at a time.
- Leave at least 7.87 inches between candles.
- If flame smokes or if candle begins to soot, extinguish, trim wick, and relight.
- Container will be hot when candle is lit.
- Stop use when 1/4″ of wax remains.
- Do NOT use water to extinguish candle.
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.