Grow vegetables, tomatoes, herbs or flowers with the Cedarcraft Self-Watering Spruce Planter from Costco. This planter is elevated at any easy working height so you don’t have to bend or crouch down to work in your garden. Being high off the ground also helps protect your plants from some uninvited guests. But, squirrels still get into mine…all the time.
This container garden has a self-watering irrigation system. How convenient is that?! This product has great reviews online but there are some reviewers who have stated that the bottom of the planter fell out during heavy rain. I live in Washington state where it always seems to be raining but this planter has held up nicely. (Btw, I did purchase this product. It wasn’t given to me.)
The Cedarcraft Spruce Self-Watering Planter is available at select Costco locations for $139.99, while supplies last. Prices and inventory may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. To see if your local Costco carries this item, give them a call and ask about item #1571686.
- Irrigation system has a fill tube and water level indicator
- 6-gallon self-watering irrigation system saves time and water
- Elevated planter minimizes back and knee strain compared to regular in-ground gardening
- Rustproof powder coated aluminum legs
- Sustainably sourced stained Canadian Spruce
- (2) Locking casters + (2) Regular Casters
- Made in Canada
- Assembled outer dimensions: 21″ W x 47″ L x 32” H (with casters)
- Planting area: 20″ W x 45″ L x 9.3” D
- Soil capacity: 4.8 cubic feet
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco. Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.