Enjoy the outdoors with the SunVilla Malibu Woven Seating Set from Costco. This updated version of the traditional wicker porch furniture is designed with all-weather woven wicker and Sunbrella cushions in a stylish design that’s made to last. While the resin wicker replicates the look and texture of natural wicker, it is actually more durable and weather-resistant and UV-resistant. The coordinating accent side table has a water-resistant solid porcelain tile top framed in aluminum with a hand-applied wood grain finish.
The SunVilla Malibu 3-piece Woven Balcony Seating Set is available at select Costco locations for $699.99, while supplies last. Item #2127026.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may be not available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color.
Balcony Set Features
- Hand-laid porcelain tile tabletop has a naturally low water absorption quality makes it the perfect fit for any outdoor application. Water-resistant, low-absorption porcelain tile
- All-weather woven resin wicker
- Rust resistant aluminium frames
- (2) Club chairs with Sunbrella cushions
- (2) Sunbrella fabric lumbar pillows
- (1) 19.5” Square tile-top side table
Sunbrella cushions and throw pillows are made with performance fabric that is resistant to stains, mildew, chlorine, and fading and are filled with eco-friendly poly-fiber filling.
Patio Furniture Specs
- Minimum space required: 8 ft x 3 ft
- Club Chair Dimensions: 27.3″ W x 32.6″ D x 34.4″ H
- Club Chair Weight: 33.73 lbs (each)
- Side Table Dimensions: 19.4″ x 19.4″ x 20″ H
- Side Table Weight: 16.98 lbs
- Cushion Color: Sunbrella Spectrum Denim 48086-0000
- Lumbar Pillow: Sunbrella Bantu Stream 145927-0003
- Wipe down your patio furniture set with a mild detergent and hose off with water and allow to air dry.
- Use outdoor furniture covers when not using and during inclement weather (covers NOT included).
- Prevent pillow and cushions from becoming water logged during rainy weather by turning them on their side.
- For cushions that are water saturated with heavy water exposure, allow cushions to air dry. Unzip cushion cover to ventilate and facilitate the drying process (do NOT remove cushion covers). Place cushions upright for faster drainage with zipper facing down.
- Store cushions indoors during rainy seasons and inclement weather.
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.