Keep your batteries organized with the Battery Daddy Storage System from Costco. This plastic case has a double-sided design that stores up to 180 batteries in customized slots (except for the coin batteries). One side stores AA batteries and the other side stores the rest of the battery types, plus a few more AA’s. The lid is clear so you can easily see what’s inside and it has a locking handle. The case is compact enough to fit inside some drawers or a cabinet. Plus, it comes with a battery tester to test the life of the batteries!
So, I did purchase the Battery Daddy Storage System from Costco. I love the organization it provides, plus it takes up a lot less space than keeping all different types of batteries in their original packaging. Of course, if you fill it completely, it will be heavy. I do wish the plastic were a little bit stronger. Also, one of the snap locks is loose so I’m nervous that it may accidentally flop open and spill all the batteries. So, I have a bungee cord wrapped around it as a precaution.
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Battery Daddy Storage System is on sale at select Costco locations for $12.99, now through September 4, 2022. That is $2 off Costco’s regular price of $14.99. Item #1589856. While supplies last.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may not be available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Battery Daddy Features
- Double sided storage
- Holds (76) AA’s, (72) AAA’s, (8) 9-Volts, (10) C’s, (8) D’s and (12) CR2032 Coin Batteries^
- [Batteries NOT Included]
- Designed to keep batteries separated for safe storage^
- Includes a battery tester
- Carry handle
- Keep batteries in a cool, dry place
^Precautions: Coin Batteries
- The storage cubby for the coin batteries does not keep them separated. It may help to keep them taped with non-conductive tape so they don’t touch each other.
- Please keep these coin batteries and other batteries out of reach of children.
- If you have small children, use a child lock on the battery storage case.
- If swallowed, coin lithium batteries can get stuck in a child’s esophagus and can cause harm in less than 2 hours.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed a coin battery, or has placed it in their nose or ear, take your child immediately to the emergency room and call 911 on the way.
- Do not let the child eat or drink until an x-ray has been done.
- For more detailed information, you can contact the National Battery Ingestion Hotline at 1-800-498-8666.
- Dimensions- 13.75″ x 9.25″ x 3.63 inch
- Weight: 2.4 lbs.
- Color: Red
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco.
Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.