Felina Hipsters from Costco are super soft and thin underwear that have a little bit of stretch. Plus, they come in an assortment of beautiful colors. They’re mostly made from Pima cotton (91%) for breathability and some Spandex (9%) for flexibility. The comfort wide waistband is designed not to roll down and the tagless label means nothing is scratching you in the back area. While there is no elastic in the waistband, the leg openings do have thin elastic to keep it place.
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Felina Lingerie Pima Cotton Wide Waistband Hipster 5-Pack is on sale at select Costco locations for $11.49, now through November 21, 2022. That is $3 off Costco’s regular price of $14.49. While supplies last. Prices, inventory, and sale dates may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. To see if your local Costco carries this item, give them a call and ask about item #1369109.
Felina Ladies’ Hipster Features
- Each pack contains 5 pairs of underwear
- Wide waistband
- Tagless label
- Elastic leg opening
- Super soft material: 91% Pima Cotton | 9% Spandex
- 130 GSM (approximate)
- Made in Thailand
- Color and size selection may vary by location
Women’s Sizes (subject to availability)
- Small | Size 5: Waist 28-29, Hip: 38-39, Dress Size: 6-8
- Medium | Size 6: Waist: 30-31, Hip: 40-41, Dress Size: 10-12
- Large | Size 7: Waist: 32-33, Hip: 42-43, Dress Size: 14-16
- X-Large | Size 8: Waist: 34-35, Hip: 44-45, Dress Size: 16-18
- Costco.com may also offer sizes X-Small and XX-Large
- Machine wash cold with like colors on delicate cycle.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when it’s needed.
- Tumble dry on low.
- Do NOT iron and do NOT dry clean.