The Thomasville Arlo Chair & Accent Table Set from Costco is a great 3-piece furniture set that can fill up that living room or bedroom nook. The set comes with 2 oversized armless chairs and 1 side table made from solid wood. Each chair is comfortably cushioned and covered in a gray textured polyester fabric that up close, looks like various shades of gray and white. The chairs also feature a nail head trim that gives it an elegant feel. The petite side table comes in a rich Walnut brown finish and has a smaller lower shelf.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Thomasville Arlo 3-Piece Fabric Chair and Accent Table Set is on sale at select Costco locations for $399.99, now through September 29, 2022. That is $100 off Costco’s regular price of $499.99. Item #1356674. While supplies last.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may not be available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Furniture Set Features
- Set includes 2 armless chairs and 1 side table
- 100% Polyester fabric in shade of gray, with a hint of white
- Comfortable seat cushions have sinuous springs and pocket coils
- Nailhead trim around the base of the chairs
- Solid wood legs in a Walnut brown finish
- Chair backs are cushioned
- Made in Vietnam
Specs (inches and lbs)
- Side Table: 18.7” diameter x 24” H
- Chair (each): 27.5” L x 31.4” D x 37” H
- Chair Weight Capacity: 250 lbs per seat
- Seat Height: 20.5”
- Seat Depth: 20.5”
- Seat Width: 27.5”
- Back Height: 31.5”
Specs (cm and kg)
- Side Table: 47.6 cm diameter x 61 cm H
- Chair (each): 69.9 cm L x 80 cm D x 94 cm H
- Chair Weight Capacity: 113.4 kg per seat
- Seat height: 52 cm
- Seat depth: 52 cm
- Seat Width: 69.85 cm
- Back height: 80 cm
- Avoid placing furniture in direct sunlight.
- Avoid placing furniture next to sources of excessive heat.
- For spills and marks, use a fabric / upholstery cleaner. Test in an inconspicuous spot first.
- Clean up spills and marks immediately, since stains are harder to remove the longer they are left alone.
- Do NOT use general household cleaners, which can discolor fabrics and damage fibers.
- Use a professional upholstery cleaning company for persistent stains and general deep cleaning.
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.