1/17/23. © Frugal Hotspot
The Foremost Home Huntington 70″ Accent Console from Costco comes in an interesting shade of brown called ‘wheat’, which is a nice change of pace from all the gray furniture Costco has offered over the past few years. This statement piece certainly looks stunning with its decorative motif on its cabinet doors. It offers some customization where you have the option to use glass in the cabinet doors or wood, if you’d like a more concealed look.
The Huntington 70″ Console is beautifully built with solid wood and Oak veneer in a weathered finish. It features slow close hinges and adjustable storage shelves, along with a ventilated back panel and cord management. It works equally as well as a TV stand as it does an elegant storage cabinet in the dining room.
The Foremost Home Huntington 70″ Accent Console is available at select Costco locations for $699.99, while supplies last. Prices and inventory may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. To see if your local Costco carries this item, give them a call and ask about Item #1635502.
- This versatile piece of furniture can be used as a console in the living room or family room; as a buffet or credenza in the kitchen or dining room; as an accent table in the hallway or entryway; as a storage unit in the home office; as a TV stand, media stand or part of an entertainment center
- Rubberwood solids with Oak veneer
- Multi-step hand applied weathered finish
- Interchangeable door panels (wood or glass)
- Soft close door hinges
- Adjustable ventilated shelves
- Leg levelers
- Made in Vietnam
- [Accessories NOT included]
- Dimensions: 70″ W x 19″ D x 33.9″ H (177.8 cm x 48.3 cm x 86.2 cm)
- Weight: 170.9 lbs (77.52 kg)
- Top Load Capacity: 134.9 lbs (61.2 kg)
- Shelf Load Capacity: 50 lbs (22.7 kg)
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.
California P65: This product can expose you to Chromium 4, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.