Add a cheery touch of color to your home or garden with the Falling Diamond Ceramic Planter from Costco. This glazed ceramic pot comes in a bright teal with a textured diamond pattern. The planter holds about 45 dry quarts and has a pre-drilled drainage hole for excess water to drain out. It’s weather resistant so you can use it outdoors. But it also makes a beautiful indoor planter for an artificial plant.
The Falling Diamond Ceramic Planter is available at select Costco locations for $49.99, while supplies last. Prices and inventory may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. To see if your local Costco carries this item, give them a call and ask about Item #2127501.
- Use indoor or outdoor [if using indoors, place a saucer underneath (saucer NOT included)]
- High fired glazed ceramic finish in teal
- Weather resistant and frost resistant
- Pre-drilled drain hole
- Holds about 45 dry quarts (50 L)
- Dimensions: 16.5″ W x 21.2″ H
- [Accessories, plants, etc. NOT included]
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco. Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.