2/14/23. © Frugal Hotspot
The Kirkland Signature 12-Piece Hard-Anodized Non-Stick Cookware Set from Costco is a nice starter set of nonstick pots and pans. The hard anodized cookware is nonporous, nonreactive, and provides decent food release. It’s also scratch-resistant, as long as you use nylon, plastic, or wood utensils. My favorite feature is the pouring spouts with straining lids on the 2 smaller saucepans. My least favorite part is the lid handle gets hot when you’re cooking with the lid on the pan.
Costco’s nonstick cookware is made with Eclipse HB (High-Build) triple layer nonstick coating, which helps food to not stick to the pans. That also makes cleaning the pans pretty easy, but it is hand wash only. With many people cooking in my household, the KS frypan has already warped in a short amount of time. So when we need a frying pan, we all use the T-fal deep sauté pan instead, which seems to handle heavy-duty cooking without the base warping.
The Kirkland Signature 12-Piece Hard-Anodized Non-Stick Cookware Set is available at select Costco locations for $149.99, while supplies last. Prices and inventory may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. To see if your local Costco carries this item, give them a call and ask about Item #1119345.
- Heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum for optimal heat conduction and uniform cooking
- Tempered glass lids with stainless steel rim (Caution: Lid handle can get hot)
- Oven-safe to 400ºF (cookware and lids)
- Compatible with gas, electric, halogen, and ceramic stove top
- [NOT compatible with induction]
- Strong, double-rivet 18/10 stainless steel handles
- Pouring spouts with straining lids on 2 smaller saucepans (one side of lid has smaller draining holes and the other side has larger straining holes)
- Handwash only
- NOT dishwasher-safe, NOT microwave-safe, NOT broiler-safe
- [Please see packaging for all use instructions, cautions, and maintenance tips]
12-Piece Cooking Set
- 2-Qt Saucepan w/pouring spouts + Straining Lid (Pan capacity= 1.8 L)
- 3-Qt. Saucepan w/pouring spouts + Straining Lid (Pan capacity=2.8 L)
- 4-Qt. Saucepot + Lid (Pot capacity= 3.7 L)
- 8-Qt. Stockpot + Lid (Pot capacity=7.5 L)
- 5-Qt. Sauté Pan w/ Helper Handle + Lid (Pan capacity= 4.7 L)
- 10″ Skillet (Frypan diameter= 25.4 cm)
- 12″ Skillet (Frypan diameter= 30.4 cm)
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.
California P65: Chemicals PTFE, FEP, PFA
Visit frugalhotspot.com to see what’s new and to check out deals from Costco. Other options may be available at costco.com for a delivered price, while supplies last.