This Anova Sous Vide Kit includes both the Precision Cooker AND the Precision Cooker Container and is such a great deal at Costco! The Anova Precision Cooker Container features an integrated cooking rack that keeps your food submerged so there’s no struggling with a floating food bag. Plus, the Anova Precision Cooker is WiFi enabled so you can use the Anova App to control and monitor the sous vide cooking process.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates:
Select Costco locations have the Anova Sous Vide Kit on sale for $159.99, now through June 20, 2021. That is $40 off Costco’s regular price of $199.99. Item #1463739. It may also be available at costco.com. While supplies last, of course.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may be not available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
What is Sous Vide?
Sous Vide (pronounced “sue-veed”) is a slow cooking technique that works by heating and circulating water in a container, cooking your food edge-to-edge to your exact desired temperature. The food is cooked in a plastic bag at a regulated temperature for a long period of time so that meat stays moist and flavorful and cooked to perfection.
How to use the Sous Vide Cooker
- Attach your Anova Precision Cooker to the container.
- Fill with water above the minimum fill line.
- Preheat your water by setting it to your desired temperature manually or use the free Anova App and hit the play button. It’ll beep when it’s ready.
- Put your food in a zip-top or vacuum sealer bag, get the air out, seal it, and drop it in.
- Receive a notification when your food is ready and then add a final sear in the pan or on the grill or broiler.
Anova Sous Vide Kit Features
Anova Precision Cooker
- Circulates and heats water to your exact desired temperature
- WiFi enabled so you can control and monitor your cook wherever you are
- Use it to cook a single serving for yourself or a full batch for the entire family
- Maximum Temperature: 197˚F
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 0.1˚C
- Size: 12.8″
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
- 120V / 1000 W
- Wi-Fi Connected
- Removable clamp and metal skirt
Anova Precision Cooker Container
- The HemiFlow design utilizes smooth, curved edges to help water circulate more efficiently and heat the water faster than other squared-off containers.
- Integrated cooking rack keep food positioned and submerged so no more food-float.
- 3mm Raised base to keep your countertop safe during long cooks.
- Capacity: 63.4 Quart
- Size: 18.5″ x 11.18″ x 8.74″
- Removable lid and rack
- HemiFlowZ design
- Dishwasher safe
I love shopping at Costco but they do have their limitations. So, this product might not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco or there may be purchasing limits. Plus, prices and sales dates may change at any time without notice. I try my best to take a decent photo of the product but images may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and the shading. The description of the product is from product packaging, Costco’s website, or the manufacturer’s website.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for visiting my blog!