The Solo Stove Yukon from Costco is an impressive backyard fire pit that makes huge flames with relatively little smoke. The Signature 360° Airflow Design in an extra-large size, creates a mesmerizing secondary burn, so there’s way less smoke compared to other fire pits. Plus, nearly everything burns to a fine ash, making the Solo Stove Yukon easy to clean.
For a very limited time, select Costco locations have the Solo Stove Yukon in stores for $389.99. Item #1569564. While supplies last, of course. Accessories NOT included.
I spotted this item at the Covington, Washington Costco but it may be not available at all Costco locations. Prices may vary by location. When in doubt, call your local Costco before you go.
Solo Stove Yukon Features
- Flame Ring: Designed to keep the fire centered and even. Sits securely on top of the fire pit when in use and flips over to nest inside the fire pit when stored.
- Secondary Burn: The double walls direct preheated air through the upper vent holes resulting in a beautiful second burst of flame to minimize smoke.
- Precision Base Plate: Allows oxygen to be fed into the embers from below to burn fuel faster and hotter.
- Ash Pan: Catches spent ash to prevent from clogging vital airflow.
- Airflow: Rising hot air and the absence of oxygen created by the combustion process pulls air through the bottom vent holes. This airflow fuels the fire at its base while also providing fuel for the secondary burn.
- Weight: 34.79 lbs
- Diameter: 26.85″
- Height: 17.64″
- Material: 304 and 430 Stainless Steel
- Fuel: 8-10 Firewood logs up to 22″ long (NOT included). Be sure to not overfill and keep the fuel below the upper vents.
How the Solo Stove Works
- AIRFLOW: Rising hot air, and the absence of oxygen created by the combustion process, pulls air through the bottom vent holes. This air movement fuels the fire at its base while also providing a boost of preheated air through the vent holes at the top of the burn chamber.
- ASH PAN: Catches loose ash and prevents it from clogging vital airflow. The ash pan also acts as a heat shield and reduces the heat transfer from your Bonfire to the ground beneath it.
- PRECISION BASE PLATE: Allows oxygen to be fed directly to embers from below. This helps to burn biofuel faster and hotter while allowing spent ash to fall out of the process.
- SECONDARY BURN: Vent holes near the top of the burn chamber allow preheated oxygen to fuel the flame resulting in a more complete combustion and a hotter fire with less smoke.
- FIRE RING: The fire ring is formed from a single piece of 304 stainless steel, deep drawn with precision tooling and hand polished. The fire ring is designed to keep the fire centered and even. It sits securely on the top and when turned upside down, nests inside for simple storage.
For outdoor use only. Fire pit will be extremely hot when burning – do NOT touch. Only operate under the supervision of an adult. Never leave unattended. Be sure to only burn the Yukon in a well vented area with no overhang. Do NOT use before reading instructions and user warnings included in the package.
California P65 Warning: The combustion products emitted when this product is burning can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide which is known by the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
I love shopping at Costco but they do have their limitations. So, this product might not be available at your local Costco or it may not be on sale at your local Costco or it may be a different price at your local Costco or there may be purchasing limits. Plus, prices and sales dates may change at any time without notice. I try my best to take a decent photo of the product but images may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and the shading. The description of the product is from product packaging, Costco’s website, or the manufacturer’s website.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.
Thanks for visiting my blog!