7/29/22. © Frugal Hotspot
*SALE UPDATE* 5/8/23.
The Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware Set from Costco is created at a high temperature of 30,000°F so that it won’t stick, chip, or flake, unlike traditional nonstick pots and pans. The NeverStick Cookware is compatible with all cooktops – gas, electric, halogen, glass ceramic, induction (stainless steel induction-compatible plate) and is also oven safe up to 500°F!
According to some Costco online reviewers, the handles do get hot so use caution and the bottoms of the pots and pans may have a slightly sharp edge so be very careful not to slide it on a glass top stove. Although it is compatible with induction cooktops, some reviewers stated that it does not get as hot as true induction cookware.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
*SALE UPDATE* 5/8/23.
This is from the Costco Coupon Book (5/17/23 – 6/11/23).
The Ninja Foodi NeverStick Premium Cookware 12-Piece Set will be on sale at select Costco locations for $199.99, from May 17, 2023 through June 11, 2023. That is $50 off Costco’s regular price of $249.99. While supplies last. Prices, inventory, and sale dates may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. To see if your local Costco carries this item, give them a call and ask about Item #1574461.
Ninja Cookware Features
- Non-stick coating
- Compatible with all cooktops – gas, electric, halogen, glass ceramic, induction (stainless steel induction-compatible plate)
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Cast stainless steel handles (may get hot)
- 13mm Thick stainless0steel-rimmed tempered glass lid
- 4.5mm Thick heavy-gauge aluminum base (30% more forged aluminum)
- Shot-blasted, hard-anodized exterior
- PFOA-free, Cadmium-free, Lead-free
12-Piece Ninja Cookware Set
- 8-Inch Fry Pan
- 10 1/4-Inch Fry Pan + Glass Lid
- 12-Inch Fry Pan
- 2 1/2-Quart Saucepan + Glass Lid
- 3 1/2-Quart Saucepan + Glass Lid
- 5-Quart Sauté Pan + Glass Lid
- 6 1/2-Quart Stock Pot + Glass Lid
What is NeverStick Technology?
NeverStick Technology is Ninja’s exclusive coating for a superior bond. Plasma ceramic particles are fused to the surface of the pan at 30,000°F creating a super-hard, textured surface that won’t stick, chip, or flake.
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.