8/4/23. © Frugal Hotspot
Get some rest with the Sealy Down Alternative Pillow from Costco. These hypoallergenic pillows have a 400-thread count Tencel and cotton blend cover that wicks moisture to keep you cool and a 2-inch gusset for head and neck alignment. They’re easy to care for since they are machine washable.
Costco’s Price and Sale Dates
The Sealy Sterling Collection Down Alternative Pillow 2-Pack is on sale at select Costco locations for $15.99, through August 6, 2023. That is $4 off Costco’s regular price of $19.99. While supplies last. Prices, inventory, and sale dates may vary by location and may change at any time without notice. To see if your local Costco carries this item, give them a call and ask about Item #4874102.
- 400 Thread count Tencel and cotton cover
- Moisture wicking fabric cover to keep you dry and comfy
- Hypoallergenic fiber fill
- Designed for any sleep position
- Supportive 2” gusset for neck and head alignment
- Mfr: American Textile Company
- Dimensions: 20 in. x 28 in.
- Cover: 70% Cotton, 30% Tencel
- Fill: 100% Recycled Polyester Fiberfill
- Gusset: 2 in.
- Machine wash warm, normal cycle
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low
- Do not iron
Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color and shading.
I do not sell this product. This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or business or of Costco. Please do your own research before making any purchase.